Instructions - How To Supply Artwork
1. You can supply your own photo, drawing or design, with text etc., and we will print it directly onto the product. (If you have files to send us you will be given instructions on where to e-mail your files upon receipt of your order).
2. You can supply just a photo or other image and ask us to add a message on top. There are drop down boxes on each product page where you can supply your message. You can also choose a font and colour for your message.
3. Or, you can specify a text message only. You can choose a font and colour for your message.
With options 2 and 3, we will e-mail a preview of the finished design for you to see and approve before we print the item.
Vinyl transfers are best suited to simple logos or text messages.
The image (right) indicates the level of complexity we can print in vinyl. Click on the image to see the full size version. We will not be able to print detail any smaller than this.
Note: If you just want to add a simple message as text, see further below.
If you have images files to send us you will be given instructions on where to e-mail your files upon receipt of your order.
What is the best resolution for my design or photograph?
Anything over 300 dpi (dots per inch) is good enough. The bigger the image the better.
If you're not sure, upload it anyway and we'll let you know if it's acceptable. If there are any problems with the image size, and you can't supply one of better quality, we can provide a full refund.
My design is a different shape to the item - will it looked squashed when you print it?
We will adjust your design for best fit on the product. If we have any problems we will contact you.
What file formats do you accept?
We will accept JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PNG, and PDF format images with a maximum file size of 10 MB.
Can I have a grayscale (black & white) image printed?
You can have as many or as few colours in your design as you wish. Please remember, though, that dye sublimation printing works best on white or very light backgrounds.
Please also remember that with vinyl printed designs you are restricted to two colours only. Colours must not contain gradients.
Do you accept RGB or CMYK images?
If you don't understand this question, don't worry - just go on to the next as it won't matter. If you do know what we're talking about, please send us RGB images!
What is the largest file I can send?
The maximum file size we can accept on our server is 10 MB.
We can add a simple text message, either on its own, or with photo or design that you submit.
- Enter your text in the optional 'Message Text' box.
- Choose a font for your message from the options provided (enter the font name in the 'Font Choice' box on the product page).
If you specify a font that is not on the list we'll see if we have it on file - if not we'll suggest the closest alternative we have.
- Choose a colour for your message (enter the colour number in the 'Colour' choice box on the product page):
Note: If there is insufficient contrast between your colour choice and the backgound, we will add a contrasting outline to the text.